Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/zharth/zharth.tenjou.net/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/zharth/zharth.tenjou.net/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/zharth/zharth.tenjou.net/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/zharth/zharth.tenjou.net/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/zharth/zharth.tenjou.net/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Zharth's Forum • View topic - Naruto Shippuuden

Login |  Register

Post subject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden
PostPosted: 090608 02:21 
Legendary Overfiend
Legendary Overfiend
[Reveal] Spoiler: Episode 112
Countdown to the next filler arc begins. How awesome would it have been if Deidara and Tobi had killed Guren, Gozu, and Yuukimaru at the end, as a sort of "fuck you" to the filler arc? Not to join in on all the hatred going around, but I think stylistically it would have been an awesome move. :nod:

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090622 02:08 
Legendary Overfiend
Legendary Overfiend
[Reveal] Spoiler: Episode 114
Fyi, I don't know if anybody cares anymore, but this episode was really good. It covers the Transference Ritual, and was just overall very exciting.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090707 00:54 
Interactive Blogger
Interactive Blogger
I wonder if we should just make a Naruto Manga thread...

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090707 01:56 
Legendary Overfiend
Legendary Overfiend
You do have the power, you know.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090707 03:48 
Interactive Blogger
Interactive Blogger
I was wondering in a post because I was curious about whether either of us would post in it regularly, considering the chapters are back to talking about doing stuff.

Mike avoids the manga like virginity, anyway.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090707 04:14 
Legendary Overfiend
Legendary Overfiend
Scott wrote:

I was under the impression that he was the type to actively seek it out, in order to then stamp it out.

Anyway, I'd post regularly in it, if you do.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090707 04:23 
Interactive Blogger
Interactive Blogger
Deal. I'll start when I get home since I haven't read the latest chapter yet. Or if I have, I forgot what happened specifically in THAT chapter... the chapters all tend to blur together for me.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 100808 02:58 
Legendary Overfiend
Legendary Overfiend
[Reveal] Spoiler: Episode 162
I took a break from the anime after the last filler (6-tails Jinchuuriki) - which turned out to be mercifully short, and not all that bad - but now I'm catching up. I've been keeping up to date with the manga by the way. So exciting to see the Pain vs. Konoha battle animated. Can't wait to see Naruto kick ass in Sage Mode.

Anyway, one thing I wanted to mention is, Raikage's voice is completely wrong. I imagine him as this sort of Hulk Hogan type of character, and his voice just isn't deep or powerful enough...

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 100827 07:14 
Interactive Blogger
Interactive Blogger
zharth wrote:
Scott wrote:

I was under the impression that he was the type to actively seek it out, in order to then stamp it out.

I chuckled.

Profile  Offline