Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/zharth/zharth.tenjou.net/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/zharth/zharth.tenjou.net/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/zharth/zharth.tenjou.net/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/zharth/zharth.tenjou.net/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/zharth/zharth.tenjou.net/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/zharth/zharth.tenjou.net/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:379)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:379)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:379)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:379)
Zharth's Forum • View topic - Battle of the Perverted Hermits!

Login |  Register

Who do you like more?
Muten-Roushi / Kame-Sennin (Master Roshi / Turtle Hermit) [from Dragonball] 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Jiraiya / Ero-Sennin / Gama-Sennin (Jiraiya / Perverted Hermit / Toad Sage) [from Naruto] 100%  100%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 3
 Post subject: Battle of the Perverted Hermits!
PostPosted: 090331 06:24 
Legendary Overfiend
Legendary Overfiend
A battle of the perverted hermits! Representing the two popular shounen series Dragonball and Naruto! Who do you like more?

Muten-Roushi / Kame-Sennin (Master Roshi / Turtle Hermit)

Stats:
- Former strongest human on Earth
- Invented the Kamehameha (Turtle Destruction Wave)
- Turtle friend
- Lives on an island
- Perverted lecher and shameless groper

Claim to Shame: Once traded a Dragon Ball for a peek at teenage Bulma's panties, only to find out that she (unknowingly) wasn't wearing any!

[Reveal] Spoiler: A fair trade?

Jiraiya / Ero-Sennin / Gama-Sennin (Jiraiya / Perverted Hermit / Toad Sage)

Stats:
- One of the Legendary Sannin
- Signature move: Rasengan (Spiralling Sphere)
- Toad summoner
- Author of the popular Icha Icha (Make Out) series of erotic novels
- Expert onsen peeper

Claim to Shame: Was once beaten to within inches of his life after getting caught peeping on Tsunade at a hot spring.

Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re: Battle of the Perverted Hermits!
PostPosted: 090405 20:32 
Legendary Overfiend
Legendary Overfiend
Are you guys telling me the decision was so easy that you didn't even need to think it out?

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090406 08:37 
Interactive Blogger
Interactive Blogger
Pretty much. Jiraiya's just too badass to pass up.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090406 20:48 
Legendary Overfiend
Legendary Overfiend
While I agree that Jiraiya is probably the better pick of the two, it would be nice to maybe have some discussion?

For example, Kamehameha vs. Rasengan - I think the Kamehameha could overpower the Rasengan, but the nature of the Rasengan might give it a decided advantage - the spiraling energy could possibly dissipate the energy of the Kamehameha, causing it to disperse and destroy just about everything but it's intended target, while the Rasengan spirals home. :lol:

Thoughts?

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090406 22:30 
Interactive Blogger
Interactive Blogger
Big toads, little turtle.

Roshi is just the strongest human; Jiraiya is basically superhuman, with all of his techniques.

This reminds me of the perennial Superman vs. Goku discussion...

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090406 23:05 
Legendary Overfiend
Legendary Overfiend
I would argue that Roshi himself is pretty superhuman, with all of his techniques. Granted, his turtle friend is no match for Jiraiya's toads.

Scott wrote:
This reminds me of the perennial Superman vs. Goku discussion...

You guys have no imagination. Besides, the discussion doesn't have to revolve around "who would win in a fight". For example, which of the two are you more jealous of? Would you rather see Tsunade or Bulma naked? :suggestive:

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090407 02:15 
Interactive Blogger
Interactive Blogger
The Tsunade or Bulma question seems more like another topic entirely...

In terms of looks, I'd rather be a Jiraiya. In terms of humor... Jiraiya.

For me, it's sort of like Roshi is a perverted old man who happens to know martial arts, while Jiraiya is an excellent shinobi who happens to be perverted.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: 090407 09:12 
Interactive Blogger
Interactive Blogger
Scott wrote:
In terms of looks, I'd rather be a Jiraiya. In terms of humor... Jiraiya.

For me, it's sort of like Roshi is a perverted old man who happens to know martial arts, while Jiraiya is an excellent shinobi who happens to be perverted.

This is a good way to put it that I agree with.

Jiraiya's well built, intelligent, and has a whole slew of abilities. Just comparing his strength alone to Roshi's strength probably puts them on even footing, then you have to factor in everything else Jiraiya has. I think Jiraiya's a little wiser as well.

Profile  Offline